top of page

Market Research Group

Public·17 members
Edward Vorobyov
Edward Vorobyov

Five Nights At Nutty's 2

Why will you be the Sole Survivor? I will be the Sole Survivor because adversity and survival have been my life. I wasn't supposed to live past age five. I survived a kidney transplant. I beat cancer. I grew up a gay Black man in Ohio. I also know how to communicate with many different people to establish trust and alliances to further my game play. Lastly, I am a very athletic individual which has only come from the hard work and dedication to being healthy due to my illness. This means I can take any negative situation and flip it into a positive endeavor. This is required to outlast all the trials and tribulations of the game.

Five Nights at Nutty's 2

What's one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? I worked at an intense, high-traffic nail salon for five years, where I had to balance the needs of customers with those of 20 Vietnamese women, many twice my age and with ranging language barriers. I had to navigate very different perspectives to keep everyone happy, sometimes with grown adults literally screaming in my face about their nails.

Bake until the center is set and the edges are no longer glossy, 10 to 13 minutes, rotating the sheets and switching racks halfway through. Let cool completely on the sheets. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to five days. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page