top of page

Market Research Group

Public·17 members
Maverick Adams
Maverick Adams

Can You Return Microsoft Office At Best Buy

I work at a best buy in Cincinnati. Assuming that the screen was not cracked I am not sure why that laptop was not replaced. Sorry to hear about the trouble. Come down to cincinnati next time. Defective items can be returned/exchanged with in 14 days, and yours sounds defective to me. I fight for the customers at my store without them i have no job. Sorry again about the problems.

can you return microsoft office at best buy

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftinourl.com%2F2uedBO&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1y7OwbTeW4OlrfmPNv0aDN

I bought my girl a toshiba from bestbuy (she wasnt having the mac pitch when I bought the satalite now she wishes I bought one) after about 2 months the screen stopped working (straight up stopped working, no leaking no cracks, just wouldnt work) bestbuy fixed it (After a LOT LOT LOT of greif and arguing) and they said if they didnt return it in 6 weeks they would give a new laptop in its place. it came back after 8 at which point they gave me some speal about shipping time not being included in the 6 weeks even though they shipped it to their warehouse to be repaired. last time i ever shop at bestbuy (hp has repaired my other laptop twice and they had a 4-5 business day turn around from the time they shipped me an empty pre paid fedex box to the time they shipped back to me and it was in my hands again. most amazing service ever) apple on my macbook pro wasnt too bad, 6 business day turn around because the store had to wait for a new case after the start button became unseated. so ya, bestbuy = major greif, everyone else didnt question me about problems and simply repaired as agreed in the purchased warrenty. whats the point of buying a 300 dollar warrenty if they wont honor any of the repairs??

dude that is bs. your a customer with a receipt. u should be able to return. as a well established business like best buy, customer service/satisfaction should be everything. i will remember this story.

Man, I have bought a wireless keyboard and mouse in best buy and it didnt work so i tried to return it and it and they wouldnt take it either. I have not shopped in best buy for more then a year already, i dont miss it and i also never miss a chance to tell all of my friends and co-workers not to shop at best buy. so far I have been pretty successful. thanks and good luck.

I happen to work at genco and we do all the returns for best buy/future shop in canada. The amount of acer laptops we get a day is outstanding (around 200) so I would have to say that acer sucks and to stay away from them :O

Items purchased online at bestbuy.com can be returned at any Best Buy location. Bring your receipt/packing slip, the card used to make the purchase, and photo ID. You can use the store locator at www.bestbuy.com to find the nearest store.

Items bought at a brick-and-mortar Best Buy store can only be returned to that store. Items shipped to you through bestbuy.com can be shipped back using a pre-paid shipping label that you can print out from your bestbuy.com account. Best Buy uses UPS, so you will have to drop it off at a UPS location unless you want to pay for a pickup. There are some items you cannot ship back, such as:

All return and exchange requests must be made within the exchange period, which is typically 15 days from the date of purchase. Keep in mind that laptops that were bought on clearance or as open-box items may have different return policies, so it's always best to check with a store employee before making your return. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page